Below you can find the most up-to-date Nutrisystem sales and special discounts. Their meal delivery diet service is a super convenient way for people to lose weight, but committing to a month or more of food can come with a hefty price tag.
Fortunately, there are some great opportunities to save a significant amount of money off your monthly subscription when you use the right promo codes.
Their current sale can lock in 50% or more off your monthly subscription, plus use additional coupons to save even more money or get some great freebies with your order.
Top 8 Coupons for Nutrisystem: 2022 Update
*All of the deals listed above can be used together at the time of checkout. In order to get your $10 off a la carte discount you must add at least one of the free food promos.
You can see me applying all of these promo codes to a single order below!
Tips for Locking in the Largest Discount
The 50% off sale that tops our list of coupons above is currently the best way to save on your Nutrisystem delivery (read our review) order.
It does, however, come with a caveat.
In order to unlock your 50% discount you have to commit to signing up for at least 2 months of Nutrisystem delivery plan. When you reach the check out page, you’ll see where you can unlock the 50% savings – we’ve circled the box in red below:
From there, you will be prompted to choose whether you want to pay for 2 months now, or you have the option of paying for 3 months up front.
Paying for 2 months now save you 50% off your order, and brings the price per day from $9.99 per day to $9.08.
Paying for 3 months now will save you 53%, and drops the price per day down to just $8.54. Here’s a screenshot so you can see which options you’ll need to select in order to lock in your discount:
To put this in a bit more perspective, here’s how much you’ll save off Nutrisystem’s regular price if you opt to purchase 2 or 3 months of food up front:
- Pay for 2 Months Now Monthly Savings: $508.71 vs regular price of $1017.42
- Pay for 3 Months Now Monthly Savings: $808.85 vs regular price of $1526.13
Remember, to lock in the deals you’re agreeing to enroll in Nutrisystem’s auto-delivery program, as well as paying for either 2 or 3 months up front. Make sure you know when your billing cycle kicks in, so you can cancel future deliveries without having to pay a fee or for food you didn’t want.
Also, these prices are the Woman’s Basic Plan. Other plans will cost more, and expect to pay more if you’re ordering from the Men’s program, as they will ship you more food each month.
Using Additional Discount Codes to Lock in More Savings
In addition to the 50% off and auto-delivery deal, you can also use additional promo codes at check out to get some of the freebies we shared above. These include:
- Free shaker bottle
- Extra snacks
- Extra meals
- Additional money off your order
Nutrisystem allows you use multiple codes, as long as they are still active. Here’s where you can find the spot where you can add more promo codes:
As you can see, it’s right above the “submit my order” button. You want to make sure click “Apply Promo Code” BEFORE clicking the submit my order button.
When you do that you’ll be prompted to enter of the additional codes you have to secure your free products or additional discounts.
That 7 promo codes applied to a single order! And that’s on top of their main 50% discount. Not too shabby if you ask me :).
How the Auto-Delivery Discount Saves You Money
All of the discounted prices we’ve share above are contingent on you enrolling in Nutrisystem’s Auto-Delivery program. This means you will automatically be billed every month, and a new shipment of food will be sent your way.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: How Do Noom and Nutrisystem Compare?
If you don’t want to enroll in their auto-delivery program, that’s an option to. If you just want a one-time shipment it currently starts at $498.71 – for context the monthly starting price if you enroll in auto delivery is $269.79 per shipment.
You can update or pause your order at any time by visiting the “My Account” tab in your Nutrisystem dashboard, or you can cancel by calling 1-800-727-8046.
If you decide to cancel your auto-delivery program early, there is a $125 fee.
Locking in Nutrisystem’s biggest sale doesn’t typically require a discount code, you just have to commit to ordering at least two months worth of food.
Typically, you’re going to be following their diet for two months or more to reach your weight loss goals, so this is a great opportunity to save if you know you’ll be using Nutrisystem’s meal delivery for at least a couple of months.
Nutrisystem does use some promo codes for things like freebies and small savings. We shared their current promos, and how you can use them all at once during the checkout process.
You can learn more and lock in the current 50% off sale by visiting the Nutrisystem website:
- Nutrisystem Hydrating Fat Burner Discount? Learn more about it
- Partner Plan Discount? If you decide you want to join Nutrisystem with a partner, there are some additional savings available for couples. You can learn more about their latest partner deals at their website.
- Costco Gift Card: During certain times of the year you can buy Nutrisytem gift cards at Costco, if you’re a member. The last deal I saw saved you about $50 off your order. You can check with your local Costco to see if they currently have any gift cards available. If they do, you can apply the gift card at the time of check out – the tab is right above the promo code tab we shared in screenshots above.
- Savings for Military Members? Active-duty military members may be able to lock in a discount. Call Nutrisytem customer service at 1-800-727-8046 to see if they currently have military promos available.
- Nutrisystem at Walmart: You can purchase Nutrisystem meal kits via Costco, which at times are on sale for a decent price. They’re a separate deal from the full meal delivery service. I’d think of the meal kits as more a quick hitter for weight loss – have 5 or 10 pounds to lose before your class reunion or beach season? Then the meal kits may be a good fit.